Information about classes being offered:
- Classes are grouped by category. For example, "Team", "Early Swimmer".
- In each category, classes are sorted by level and not by age.
- Children under the age of 5 at the start of the season are not eligible for registration.
- IMPORTANT - Only NEW members register via the registration tab.
- If you are a returning member please use your login credentials and re-register via the My Space tab.
- This class list below is only provided as an indication. It does not necessarily guarantee that a class place is available because multiple people can apply at the same time and existing members are given priority.
- As each registration is being processed, the status might change. Hence a class not available today might have a free spot later on.
- Brief explanation of the different classifications:
- Confirmed are those registrations where the registration form has been signed and returned.
- Approved are those waiting for the registration form to be returned.
- Pending are those who have been offered a place but have not yet accepted.
- New are those registrations which have not yet been processed.
- Waiting are registrations on the waiting list. They will be considered only if a free spot opens up.
Introduction to the registration process
Please read carefully as this page contains important information about how we attempt to make the registration process fair and transparent for everyone.
Please note that:
- Registering online, on paper, via phone or by email won't necessarily grant a spot.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- Class capacity is limited. Once a class is full (Confirmed registration >= Max swimmers allowed) it won't be available for registration.
- If, when choosing a class, an alert pops up, this means that the class is near capacity and there is a low likelihood of getting a spot. Check availibility first and choose your preferred class wisely. This alert pops up when the number of registration have reached 2 * Max swimmers.
The following process to assign vacant spots will be applied:
- Priority will be given to current members until registration is opened to all.
- After that date, registration will be given on a first come, first served basis until all spots are filled.
- For new members, it is possible that a tryout is necessary to participate in the class/team; tryout dates and times will be coordinated and advised in due time.
- To answer questions about any classes, please first read the available online information; then, if there is need for additional information, feel free to contact the registrar.
- Please note that until we are ready to process the registration we might not respond to email immediately; we are an all-volunteer run association with other obligations; so please be patient!
Once the online registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. We will start processing the registrations on August 1st. Until then you might not hear back from us, but it does not mean that we have forgotten about you.
The online registration has multiple parts:
· Swimmer information
· Parent or guardian information
We will keep this information on our secure website until registration has been processed.
Once your registration has been approved, we will email you with a PDF containing the information entered above. This document will have to be signed and given to the coach in the first week of training. Failing to do so without notification may result in attributing your spot to another family.
Payments are taken care by the J.F.K Sport-Club. You will be advised of any actions by email prior to the payment operation.