- This list is only given as an indication. It does not necessary guarantee that a class is free because multiple people can apply at the same time.
- As each application is being processed, the status might change. Hence a class not available today might have a free spot later on.
- The ones confirmed are those applications where the registration form has been returned.
Introduction to the registration process
Please read carefully as this page contains important information about how we attempt to make the registration process fair and transparent for everyone.
Please note that:
- Registering online, on paper, via phone or by email won't necessarily grant a spot.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- Class capacity is limited. Once a class is full (Confirmed registration >= Max swimmers allowed) it won't be available for registration.
- If, when choosing a class, an alert pops up, this means that the class is near capacity and there is a low likelihood of getting a spot. Check availibility first and choose your preferred class wisely. This alert pops up when the number of registration have reached 2 * Max swimmers.
The following process to assign vacant spots will be applied:
- Priority will be given to current members until registration is opened to all.
- After that date, registration will be given on a first come, first served basis until all spots are filled.
- For new members, it is possible that a tryout is necessary to participate in the class/team; tryout dates and times will be coordinated and advised in due time.
- To answer questions about any classes, please first read the available online information; then, if there is need for additional information, feel free to contact the registrar.
- Please note that until we are ready to process the registration we might not respond to email immediately; we are an all-volunteer run association with other obligations; so please be patient!
Once the online registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email. We will start processing the registrations on August 1st. Until then you might not hear back from us, but it does not mean that we have forgotten about you.
The online registration has multiple parts:
· Swimmer information
· Parent or guardian information
We will keep this information on our secure website until registration has been processed.
Once your registration has been approved, we will email you with a PDF containing the information entered above. This document will have to be signed and given to the coach in the first week of training. Failing to do so without notification may result in attributing your spot to another family.
Payments are taken care by the J.F.K Sport-Club. You will be advised of any actions by email prior to the payment operation.